Saturday, April 4, 2009



This is me! I was on a dance team that had their pictures taken by a professional studio called Hazen. It was the most fun I have ever had. Well getting my picture taken anyways. I have two brothers, Matt and Nic, and a sister, Andrea. Andrea is married to a man named Jason and they live in woodscross. Matt goes to Utah Valley University in Orem. While me and Nic live at home. I am graduating this year and then I am joinin Matt at UVU! GO BRAVES!!! Just thought I would throw that in. I go to Bountiful High School in Bountiful, Utah. Home of the Braves. My parents, Marty and Lisa, are the dorkiest, sweetest, and coolest parents a girl can have. My dad and I are the best of friends and I think we all would die without my mom here. I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment